Sunday School

Sunday School 1
Sunday School cardigan
Sunday School lookdown
outfit collage
sunday school suede skirt
shoes
sunday school outfit
Photos by Islabell
Suede Skirt-1970s handmade Vintage :: Blouse-H&M :: Cardigan-Thrifted :: Coach Bag-As You Like it Vintage :: Shoes-Thrifted
San Francisco summers are notoriously colder than most other cities in the US. For us it's been feeling more like fall, which is maybe why I chose this school girl look for an early Sunday dinner date. Just around the corner from my house is a great sausage grill called Rosamunde. It's a great place to visit after work and I always get the same thing... the vegan keilbasa with grilled onions and sweet peppers. Sausages and ciders signal the beginning of fall to me. As do blue suede skirts. I'm looking forward to wearing this skirt with lots of layers as the weather gets cooler. What are you looking forward to wearing this autumn? PS. Thanks to all the beautiful ladies who came out to the Almo Square Flea Market. We had a blast, and hope you did too. 

18 comments:

Frocktasia :

Great outfit, I love that cute skirt.

d.h.e.r. :

Love this. The cardigan is so great with the skirt and blouse. I look forward to layering too this autumn. The more layers, the more interesting dressing becomes to me. Until the day the big, black winter coat marks the first day of winter, that is, and it's time to say bye-bye to variety. ( At least whilst outside.)

Folio :

Your shoes are amazing, I love the buckle! The pattern on your card is also lovely x

Vang :

It's starting to feel like fall in the midwest too. Yesterday I took my kids out to the park and we were all in sweaters and hoodies. Those colors look great on you!

Monique :

this outfit is a nice and smoothe transition to fall. that cardigan is incredible. these photos are so dreamy kudos to isla.

Caitie Schlisserman :

that blouse is a definite keeper! I love that mini skirt too, the shape of it is unbeatable!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

A Certain Vintage :

oh this skirt is amazing, and the cardigan. it's definitley a pre-autumn feel, so excited to start shopping for autumn clothes!
xox

Meghan Elizabeth :

I adore that a-line skirt + blouse combo! Thanks for helping me decide what to wear later, if I ever decide to get dressed ;)


<3
Meghan @ The Flight of Fancy

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys :

Your skirt is lovely, and I can almost feel the crispness in the air in these photos. Plus, sausage and cider, mmmm. I'm drinking cider at the moment myself!

Maria Ramona :

you just keep getting prettier and prettier it seems! i really love this fall palette on you and you just reminded me that its time to pull out my suede skirt as well (only to pack it away again for a month in september, right? :)

Emily Peebles :

Those loafers are perfect, and Sunday dinner dates are always a pleasure, especially when they involve grilled onions! This outfit is wonderful inspiration for the fall :)

Ester Durães :

wow I absolutely love your outfit! It truly reminds me a bit of Autumn, it looks perfect for cooler days, very much like a back to school outfit :) incredible matching of colours and patterns! well done :)

Drawing Dreaming

Katie Martin :

Gorgeous! I love your hair color with your eyes!

Katie @ Grown2Love

Michal :

You are SO pretty! I love that last photo. This outfit is so autumn-y, it makes me very excited for the cooler weather. Sausages & cider sound good to me!

Caitlin :

love, love, loove this outfit!
perfect for fall.
i'm just dying over that skirt!! ah!

Jamie Rose :

Oh this outfit is so perfect. I'm jealous it's cold enough for all this wonderful layering there. It's going to be summer here for a couple more months. I love your suede skirt and those fantastic shoes. I honestly wish I could wear this exact outfit right this second because it's perfect!

Zoë, Lion Heart Vintage :

This is THE PERFECT FALL TRANSITIONAL OUTFIT. I literally have it saved on my desktop as that, haha.

I'm really excited to wear boots and dresses with tights! :)

jorjiapeach :

hi. super cuteeee.