Cats and Dogs

Plaid skirt 1
vintage cat broach
sunglasses
dooney and bourke backpack
vintage shoes
puppy
Photos by Isla
Skirt-Thrifted :: Blouse-Thrifted :: Cardigan-H&M :: Shoes-Thrifted :: Vintage Cat Broach-Gift :: Backpack-Vintage Dooney and Bourke, Thrifted :: Sunglasses-Kate Spade
Seriously, how is it already Friday? Time has been flying by I can't believe we're already a week into September. Autumn is just around the corner, as is my wedding, and my heart beats a little bit faster every time I think about it. Jen is flying back from Ann Arbor for the event and I cannot wait to see her and hear all about her new life in Michigan. Matthew's family will be joining us from the East coast, as well as my family from Ireland, England and Spain. Chums from high school and long time family friends will all be there. I'm excited to have so many of my loved ones together in one place on such a special day. Obviously, it's pretty much the only thing I can think about these days.  PS Hope to see some friendly faces at the Golden Collective Sale tonight! 

19 comments:

Ester DurĂ£es :

aww you look amazing! I absolutely love this outfit and the mix of colours and patterns, plus your brooch is super cute!!

Drawing Dreaming

Marlen :

awww, this is such a cute mix- i love that mustard sweater with those deep hues in your outfit. and man oh man, your wedding is bringing in people from all across! it's going to be such a fantastic time, i cant wait to see pictures!!

helen at thelovecatsINC :

these are such beautiful photos, you look amazing

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. enter my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! it's worldwide too!

Suzanne Carillo Style Files :

That cat brooch is so cute! Love the colours in this outfit.

Bisous
Suzanne
http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

Bre :

That mustard cardi is so cute. It caught my attention immediately. That skirt rocks too!!!
Have I can't believe it's Friday:-)

Milla :

Too cute! So back to school. English prep school. This and your last outfit are just the best.

kristin @ high socks :

wahhhh that pin is too funny

Meghan Elizabeth :

awe I adore this plaid a-line skirt, you look adorable! and maybe it's just the happiness shining out of you; can't wait to see wedding photos :)

Cambria :

Wow you must be sooooo excited and sooooo looking forward to that wonderful wedding! I'm really happy for you and wishing you a wonderful last few weeks of being engaged :) Love this plaid skirt too...the pockets are so cute.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Christina :

I can't wait! I have the perfect dress...

That Girl Who Stole The Eiffel Tower :

Really pretty!
http://thatgirlwhostoletheeiffeltower.blogspot.com/

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream :

the shoes are to die for…i just love em and can picture out how to incorporate them to my outfits. <3 and the kitten is adorable..love it!

♥ vanilla ice cream | a cebuana's personal style blog ♥

Mama Wolf :

You look adorable, just perfect for fall! I'm digging the broach!

xoxo Mama Wolf.

wardrobeexperience :

i almost bought the same c ardi but even size s was so big that i didn't took it home ... but it looks adorabel on you and i really want a cardi like this.

Steffys Pros and Cons :

such a cute kitty pin!!
Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) :

Another wonderful transitional outfit-- you've been giving me a lot of inspiration on what to look for/wear in the coming weeks... it's still hot & summer-like here in Chicago so I can't wait to pull out my cardigans & boots. I enjoy the colors in your outfit, the golden rod cardigan looks swell with the plaid!

Monique :

I'm sure your wedding will be one for the books, loving this fall getup. What a cute dog.

Jamie Rose :

This outfit is so wonderful and fall-like! I'm so ready to wear schoolgirl inspired outfits like this when the weather cools down. I love your yellow cardigan paired with the plaid skirt.

Tiff Ima :

I just found your blog a couple days ago and finally have time to go through it....I am in love with your style! The plaid with that yellow is a great pairing.

Tiff Ima
Style Honestly