Hotel Warwick

IMG_6953
IMG_6932
IMG_6915
IMG_6949
4
IMG_6939
IMG_6934
IMG_6926
It's hard to believe that I've been married for two weeks now! To be honest it doesn't feel that different (considering Matthew and I have been together for almost 9 years), but it is strange to refer to him as "my husband". The wedding was incredible to say the least and everything went off without a hitch. I'm excited to share with you some special moments from the wedding throughout this week. 

Matthew's parents graciously hosted the rehearsal dinner at the Warwick Hotel in downtown San Francisco as well as gave us a beautiful room for two nights-one night for the girls and one for the newlyweds. Isla, Jen, my sister and I enjoyed a peaceful nights rest after the rehearsal dinner and then got ready the next morning getting ready for the main event. 

7 comments:

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys :

Look at that big happy smile! (And I love it when hotel rooms come with housecoats). I'm really looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures; the few I saw here and there looked absolutely lovely!

Monique :

what a cozy hotel room. your dress looks stunning can't wait to see more pics. yes, "husband" and "wife" really makes things official. it was the same for me. josh and i were together for six years before we got married and he was on the phone one day after our wedding and said "my wife" and it's just like whoa. this is really grown up. i'm so happy for you. i'm glad you got to bond with your gals before the big day. looking forward to more pics!

Rebeccak :

Congratulations! It all looks like an absolute dream!

Meghan Elizabeth :

such a sweet room!
congratulations :)
♥ Meghan, The Flight of Fancy

wardrobeexperience :

congrats! those pictures are so pretty ...

toi :

Maybe this the same room i slept in two years ago when we slept at Warwick hotel :).

Congrats

Cuddly Cacti :

what a wonderful gift of hotel rooms! Looks like you had a blast w/ the girls before & I bet that took off a lot of the stress being able to crash in the same place after the rehearsal. Looks like a really cozy place too!
http://dusanabotswana.com