Shadowplay

1
2
8
11
12
15
12
Dress- 1960s Vintage:: Bag- Thrifted:: Shoes- Thrifted:: Tights- American Apparel
With my day-to-day schedule filled with class and coursework, I haven't had much time for exploring the area outside of Ann Arbor. Regardless of my lack of free time, I have enjoyed experiencing my first Midwest autumn. I plan to visit a cider mill later in the month for apple picking and a hayride to celebrate a friend's birthday. Lately, I've found myself inspired by my surroundings when it comes to dressing, and I've enjoyed wearing this 1960s shift dress with its perfect autumnal hues. I am smitten with the Golden Retriever bag since it fits my laptop and books for the day. And since Unknown Pleasures is my favorite album of all time, my Joy Division pin is a welcome addition to the bag. 

The winner of The Paraders Giveaway is the lovely Marlen from Messages on a Napkin.

16 comments:

Meghan Elizabeth :

ooj love your bag, and is that your house in the background?

Dilan Dilir :

lovely outfit post :)

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage :

Such a perfect fall dress! Love the colors and of course that it's plaid perfect.


Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

Katie Aman :

What a gorgeous outfit! That dress is so inspiring for fall and fits you just beautifully. I love the pocket! And how sweet is your doggie bag? Love it paired with your plaid :)

Stephanie :

I have the same dress except in pastel blues and the pockets are a tiny bit different. Yours is such a lovely color for fall! =)

Aliya :

That dress looks so adorable on you! And that bag!! What a find!

x Aliya
hillsidestory.net

Charmaine :

Love the outfit, as well as the backdrop! What a pretty house.

Cathy Voyage :

Looovely bag - if you don't want it anymore, shoot me an e-mail! Hehe.

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark :

It literally doesn't get any better than plaid and puppies. I love this. Also, I love the Joy Division pin :)

Steffys Pros and Cons :

the puppy bag is SO cute!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

LoveCharlesVintage :

Seriously the best bag ever. Also thats very exciting you get to experience michigan for autumn, certainly our best season. I want to plan a thrifting day sometime now that you're so nearby.

Cambria :

Really adore plaids in the fall and winter...my go to outfit is a good plaid dress and fun tights. And your dog bag adds such kitsch and cahrm!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Diana :

Adorable bag

The Braided Bandit :

That dog bag is amazing and loving your fall plaid!
xo Hannah

Caitie Schlisserman :

you look so cute! I'm in love with this dress!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

vintagereflection :

That bag!! I'm so jealous of it! I want it! Also pretty dress and neighborhood! x