Weaving with Cultivate Portland

chalkboard
tillamook collage
weaving basket
DIY
grub collage
mega babe
Last Thursday I was lucky enough to be able to attend the first ever workshop put on by Cultivate Portland. I have been wanting to learn how to weave for a few months now, ever since stumbling on to some super creative weavers on Instagram, like Mary Anne Moodie and Wallflower Weavings. Cultivate Portland was hosted at Tillamook Station and dreamed up by three lovely ladies, Aspen Summit, Jeannie Helzer, and Wild Wood and Firth. We spent a few hours learning how to weave with good drinks, great food, and loads of inspiration! I left the evening with a tote bag filled with goodies and some new weaving buddies. I'm excited to share my weaving journey with you all here. 

2 comments:

Sarah :

Beautiful creations and delicious looking food. :)

pay for essay cheap :

This workshop looks good and glad that such work shops happen. I would love to attend such workshop one day. Thank you for sharing your experience with us